Every company needs a blueprint for how their supply chain will handle growth and changing market conditions. However, not every company has the time, resources, or expertise to be able to effectively develop this plan themselves. For those companies, The Beacon Group (TBG) works in concert with their operations team to create a supply chain strategy that can be relied on for years to come.
TBG’s Supply Chain & Engineering team augments a company’s internal operations, facilities and supply chain expertise and bandwidth. We work with our clients to understand their environments, constraints and growth plans. From there we assemble a multi-disciplined, engineering focused project management team dedicated to helping our clients identify, achieve and sustain specific performance goals.
We offer our customers the following:
- Material Handling and Storage
- Business Process and Operational Analysis
- Supply Chain and Distribution Center Network Evaluations
- Staffing and Asset Utilization and Assessments
- Inventory Management Reviews
- Site Selection and Building Evaluations
- Supply Chain/Warehouse Management Software Selection
- Simulation and Modeling Services
- Product Slotting Analysis